The Process of Productivity with Chelsey Newmyer
“Most of us have more control over our schedules than we think we do.” – Chelsey Newmyer
About Chelsey Newmyer:
Chelsey Newmyer is a nerd for all things time management and productivity. After years of reading frustrating productivity advice that didn’t match her life, she started her coaching business to help small solopreneurs and Military Spouses maximize their time by getting the personalized productivity they need to reach their goals. She’s a Navy spouse and currently lives on Guantanamo Bay Naval Base in Cuba with her husband and their dog, Leia.
In today’s episode:
- Why productivity hacks don’t work for everyone.
- How to structure your day if you are an introvert vs. extrovert to be more productive.
- The art of inbox management.
- Why having a tailored productivity plan is best.
- The mindset behind productivity.
- Working on the right things at the right time.
- Productivity is personal.
Connect with Chelsey Newmyer:
- Free Private Podcast – 10 bingeable episodes all about improving your time management and productivity: https://view.flodesk.com/pages/6344b93e12fa5e426dd8427a
Connect with Kim:
Audio and show notes by
Leave a Comment