“A business without challenges is out of business.” – GW Slaughter
GW Slaughter is the entrepreneurs coach, using AIMS coaching George helps high-level entrepreneurs and start-ups reach surpass their goals in both life and business by focusing on accountability and implementation!
About George Slaughter:
GW Slaughter is an entrepreneur, author, and AIMS business coach with laser focus on helping others accomplish their life, entrepreneurial, and sales goals. He served four years in the United States Army and is a Desert Storm Veteran. He has spent the better part of the last two decades building his businesses with a passion for seeing others grow alongside him. This approach has made him a master networker, trusted connector, and leader in his community.
In today’s episode:
- Growing businesses from a place of giving.
- Having a problem-solving mindset.
- AIMS coaching.
- Through accountability comes implementation.
- The power of networking and building relationships.
- Building your life and business by building your mindset.
- Business plan boot camp.
- Networking do’s and don’ts.
Connect with Kim Lebbing:
Connect with GW Slaughter:
Audio and show notes by