“There are ways that we can do it that people will really receive the communication in a different way.” – Kim Lebbing
Feedback. If not done properly, it can damage relationships, and cause resentment in both parties. In this episode, we share how to communicate in a way that shifts perspectives. When you go into a feedback situation coming from an energy of the highest intention, the feedback is received in a way that fosters relationships and real change can happen.
In today’s episode:
- Checking Your Intentions
- The purpose of giving feedback
- Aligning your intentions with a positive outcome
- Explaining the subconscious language of rapport
- How non-verbal communication impacts the feedback process
- Subconscious validation
- The significance of seeking permission before offering feedback
- The sandwich approach
About Kim Lebbing:
Entrepreneurs and professionals seek Kimberly Lebbing’s services to uncover their subconscious limitations because many feel out of alignment with their business or relationships and don’t know why or how to shift them.
With her intuitive guidance, she empowers them to shift their energy from confusion to clarity, frustration to fulfillment, and transform into new energy so that their businesses and relationships become easier and lighter.
With over 796 Hours of Training, 5 Expert Level Certifications in Neuro-linguistics-based Transformational Coaching, and 14 Top-Level Trainings from 3 different programs over the last eight years, she has studied and intuitively extracted the best elements to create her own proven process so that her clients can experience true transformation and alignment with their goals at a soul level.
Connect with Kim Lebbing:
- Download My Free Guide: Unlocking Your Authentic Self: 5 Key Steps to Identify and Overcome Hidden Limitations in Your Life and Business and Realize Your Highest Potential https://resources.kimberlylebbing.com/unlock
Audio and show notes by