“Retirement, or a hybrid retirement is often one of the most complex points in somebody’s personal and financial life.” – Justin Smith
Are your investments and financial resources aligned to support the life you want? Justin Smith joins MFS to offer the key ways executives and entrepreneurs can begin minimizing their taxes and create a plan for what’s next. Don’t forget to download Justin’s free workbook to help you begin planning for the life you want!
About Justin Smith:
Justin helps executives and successful professionals in their 50s and 60s, who are at a career crossroads, plan for their next chapter. Whether they wish to stay in the corporate arena, retire, or blur the lines in pursuit of the best of both worlds- Justin can help them explore what’s possible and minimize taxes.
Justin earned a bachelor of business administration degree with a concentration in finance from the University of Michigan. He is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional and has earned the Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy® (CAP®) and the Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) designations. He is a frequent speaker on Victory Lap Retirement and tax-smart retirement planning.
In today’s episode:
- How to avoid the traditional retirement path with a hybrid plan
- How a Victory Lap can help me personally, professionally, and financially
- Common strategies to minimize taxes over your lifetime
- How to integrate your financial resources into a coordinated plan that supports the life you want
- The career crossroads workbook
Connect with Kim Lebbing:
Connect with Justin Smith:
- FREE Resource: https://www2.savantwealth.com/CareerCrossroadsWorkbook
Audio and show notes by Premier Podcast Promotions