“You become what you think about.” – Tyler Foley
Why do we fear public speaking? Tyler Foley joins us this week to share ways of overcoming that fear of being in front of an audience. Tune in to learn ways to tackle your fears and show up to your next presentation with confidence!
About Tyler Foley:
Sean Tyler Foley is an accomplished film and stage performer who has been acting in film and television since he was 6 years old. He has appeared in productions including Freddy Vs Jason, Door to Door, Carrie, and the musical Ragtime. He is a veteran podcast guest with over 300 appearances on episodes with topics ranging from leadership to safety, to overcoming adversity. He is currently the author of the #1 best-selling book The Power to Speak Naked and the Managing Director of Total Buy In where he works with executives and CEOs, helping them show up powerfully behind the mic to gain the exposure they need.
In today’s episode:
- Why you should never visualize your audience naked
- What you’re afraid to say, your audience needs to hear
- How to judge a successful talk
- The root cause of stage fright
- Discovering your why
- Keeping your audience engaged- Tyler’s favorite tips
Connect with Tyler:
- Free download: https://www.endlessstages.com/
Connect with Kim:
Audio and show notes by Premier Podcast Promotions