“If they have the mindset that paying $2,000 for something is expensive, then they’re going to convey that to their customer.” – Ryan Kimler
In this episode, join host Kimberly Lebbing as they dive deep into the world of financial mindset with Ryan Kimler, the Founder of Net Profit CFO. Discover the essential elements of cultivating a mindset for profitability and learn about the key numbers that every business should be tracking. Ryan shares valuable insights on where your numbers should ideally be to ensure a thriving and successful business. Whether you’re an aspiring entrepreneur or a seasoned business owner, this episode provides practical guidance and actionable advice to help you achieve financial growth and profitability.
About Ryan Kimler:
Ryan is the Founder of Net Profit CFO. A Financial Services Firm bringing clients clarity and guidance, giving them one clear path to having a growing, more successful and more profitable business. We provide business owners with an Outside CFO guide to help them understand what is working in their business and what is not. We give owners the tools they need to make corrective actions to meet their goals and objectives.
In today’s episode:
- Understanding the importance of a profitability mindset for business success
- Identifying the key numbers that drive financial performance
- Exploring the benchmarks for business numbers to ensure success
- How often you should track your numbers for maximum impact
- The good, bad, and ugly of the Profit First system
Connect with Ryan Kimler:
- Profit Break Through Session-https://go.oncehub.com/profit
About Kim Lebbing:
Entrepreneurs and professionals seek Kimberly Lebbing’s services to uncover their subconscious limitations because many feel out of alignment with their business or relationships and don’t know why or how to shift them.
With her intuitive guidance, she empowers them to shift their energy from confusion to clarity, frustration to fulfillment, and transform into new energy so that their businesses and relationships become easier and lighter.
With over 796 Hours of Training, 5 Expert Level Certifications in Neuro-linguistics-based Transformational Coaching, and 14 Top-Level Trainings from 3 different programs over the last eight years, she has studied and intuitively extracted the best elements to create her own proven process so that her clients can experience true transformation and alignment with their goals at a soul level.
Connect with Kim Lebbing:
- Download My Free Guide: Unlocking Your Authentic Self: 5 Key Steps to Identify and Overcome Hidden Limitations in Your Life and Business and Realize Your Highest Potential https://resources.kimberlylebbing.com/unlock
Audio and show notes by Premier Podcast Promotions