“When we get all up in our head, that’s usually what makes us make decisions that aren’t truly for us. Because in reality our decisions need to be made from the heart.” – Kim Lebbing
In this episode, Kimberly Lebbing discusses the essence of decision-making and how it can impact entrepreneurs and business owners. She explains that our subconscious filters, developed at a young age, often influence our decision-making process. These filters can be based on past experiences or events and can lead to decisions that are not in alignment with our goals and vision. Kimberly provides three tips to make decisions that are more aligned with our desired outcomes: 1) Identify and work on subconscious patterns, 2) Get clear on your vision and goals, and 3) Pause, take a deep breath, and check in with yourself before making a decision.
In today’s episode:
- Introduction to the essence of decision making
- Subconscious filters and their impact on our decisions
- How filters can affect business progress
- Heart-centered decisions vs. Head-centered decisions
- The consequences of ignoring gut feelings
- Three tips for making aligned decisions
About Kim Lebbing:
Entrepreneurs seek Kimberly Lebbing’s services to uncover their subconscious limitations because many feel out of alignment with their business or relationships and don’t know why or how to shift them.
With her intuitive guidance, she empowers them to shift their energy from confusion to clarity, frustration to fulfillment, and transform into a new energy so that their businesses and relationships become easier and lighter.
With over 796 Hours of Training, 5 Expert Level Certifications in Neuro-linguistics-based Transformational Coaching, and 14 Top-Level Trainings from 3 different programs over the last eight years, she has studied and intuitively extracted the best elements to create her own proven process so that her clients can experience true transformation and alignment with their goals at a soul level.
She is an international best-selling author in the “INTENTION: Deconstructing G.R.I.T. Collection” where she writes about “Embracing the Storms”. She loves the outdoors, traveling, and connecting with nature as much as possible.
Connect with Kim Lebbing:
- Download My Free Guide: Unlocking Your Authentic Self: 5 Key Steps to Identify and Overcome Hidden Limitations in Your Life and Business and Realize Your Highest Potential https://resources.kimberlylebbing.com/unlock
Audio and show notes by