“You become what you think about.” – Connor Watts
This week we are joined by Connor Watts, Super-Connector. Connor is inspiring and teaching others to change their perspectives and seek out failures for they become blessings. Change your mindset and recognize that nothing ever happens TO you, but always happens FOR you. Learn more about Connor’s No Family Left Behind Crusade today!
About Connor Watts:
Connor is an English/ Irish Ex-Pro Soccer Coach with Chelsea FC & Liverpool FC turned Entrepreneur. Connor is a super-connector and he owns a financial services agency with multiple locations nationwide. He is fascinated by all things human nature, leadership and personal growth.
In today’s episode:
- Adversity and failures can be the greatest blessings
- Using your past to propel your future.
- From soccer coach to successful wealth builder.
- Lessons from Connor’s mom that fuel his passion.
- How to deal with challenges and setbacks.
- God doesn’t call the qualified, he qualifies the called.
Connect with Connor:
Connect with Kim:
Audio and show notes by