Noah Healy has created a system for a more efficient, price discovery market! Tune in and learn how this mathematician/game theorist has plans to improve the economy and the market system!
Noah Healy is a market designer and game theorist working on better economic systems. After training in nuclear engineering he worked for tech startups at the peak of the dot com boom. Becoming fascinated by the mathematics of information and computation led to patent work on a better commodity market design.
In today’s episode:
- Commodity trading and how it affects our bottom line.
- Price discovery in our current system.
- Increasing margins and returns.
- How studying history can allow us to see new ways to do business.
- How one idea can lead to changing the global market & increasing profits.
Connect with Noah:
Connect with Kim:
Audio and show notes by Premier Podcast Promotions